Employment Frequently Asked Questions
Find Fulfillment, Leave a Legacy, Come Grow with Us
- How do I apply?
Candidates can submit a resume:
via fax at (626) 449-2850 or
via email at HR@villaesperanzaservices.org or
apply in person Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Villa is located at 2060 E Villa Street, Pasadena, CA 91107
- How old do I have to be to apply?
Candidates must be at least 18 + years of age to apply.
- What happens after I have submitted my resume?
All resumes and applications are reviewed once received. Due to the number of resumes/applications received on a daily basis, we are unable to provide every candidate with their individual status. If you meet the requirements of the position you will be contacted for an interview. If a match is not available,and you have applied for an open positioni, your resume will be kept on file for two years.
- Will I be able to grow at Villa Esperanza Services?
Villa Esperanza Services maintains a high standard by hiring qualified candidates and provides challenging opportunities to staff.
- How long is my resume on file?
All resumes and applications received in response to open positions will be kept on file for two years.
- Where are Villa's locations?
Villa Esperanza Services currently has three locations throughout the San Gabriel and Ventura Counties.
- What type of programs do you offer?
Villa serves children, adults and seniors each year. Our clients range in age from 2-86 years old and include individuals with autism, cerebral palsy, Alzheimer’s, dementia, Down syndrome, mental retardation, and speech or communication difficulties. Villa serves individuals in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties by offering:
- A comprehensive school for children and youth to age 22, serving 24 school districts;
- A Speech and Language Center serving children, adults and seniors at Villa and in the surrounding communities;
- An integrated, community-based employment and work placement program;
- A center and community-based day program for adults;
- Eight adult residences in Pasadena and one in Thousand Oaks;
- An integrated Adult Day Program serving adults and seniors;
- Independent Living Services program and a 6-unit independent living apartment in Pasadena.
- Does Villa Esperanza Services offer benefits?
To learn more about the benefits offered please click here.