Integrated Adult Day Program
Villa Esperanza Services Adult Day Program (ADP) offers a variety of life enhancing experiences for individuals with developmental disabilities and other disabilties, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
This integrated model provides a safe, positive,
caring alternative to nursing home care for
those who do not need 24-hour skilled nursing.
The program is designed to help people stay
mentally and physically active, reduce isolation,
improve their health, and prevent decline of their
abilities. It is a community-based group program
that supports families by providing a variety of
social and health services to the person needing
assistance. The program also offers nursing supervision, therapeutic exercises, nutritional snacks and access to occupational and speech therapy consultation.
Adult Day Program services include:
• Volunteering in the community
• Activities to enhance physical well-being
• Recreational and social activities
• Community integration activities
• Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
• Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) supervision
• Arts and crafts projects
• Cultural awareness programs
Please call 626/398-4435 ext. 11, or e-mail Darryl Goodus Director of ADP, for more information.